Details for Job Reference Number: External_24
|Position||GRAPHIC DESIGNER, SCALE PLS 8, NO. OF POSTS 1 (ONE)|
|Job Reference Number||External_24|
|Number of Posts||1|
|Terms of Service||Permanent and pensionable|
|Opening Date of Advert||2-Nov-2012|
|Closing Date of Advert||20-Nov-2012|
|-The successful candidate will possess: |
1. Diploma in Graphic Design or higher;
2. Proven experience with common design applications;
3. Three years relevant working experience as a designer;
4. Legal Sector background will be an added advantage.
In addition, applicants for the positions in Public Affairs and Communication must have:
1. Demonstrable skills, knowledge and experience in Public Affairs and Communication;
2. Proven record of results in development or implementation of communication programmes;
3. Demonstrable experience in media, event management or publications; 4. Networking skills;
5.Be Computer literacy and familiarity with standard office computer applications.
|Duties and Responsibilities|
|-The incumbent will be required to: |
1. Create and manage design concepts for Judiciary branding and publicity materials;
2. Generate and manage graphic images
|- illustrations, interactive presentations, video and related multimedia material for use on various platforms; |
3. Coordinate production activities with printers, service agencies, advertisers, and vendors and review quality of outputs before release;
4. Maintain and update photo and video archives of the Judiciary;
5. Work closely with ICT staff in website improvement and management;
6. Any other related duties as may be assigned.
|-Overall purpose of the job|
Reporting to the Deputy Director, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for graphic design and branding concepts and execution in the Judiciary.