Details for Job Reference Number: ICTIIIB
|Position||ICT Officer III (Audio-Visual Technicians) - PLS 8|
|Job Reference Number||ICTIIIB|
|Number of Posts||7|
|Terms of Service||Permanent and Pensionable|
|Work Station||Based in Nairobi|
|Opening Date of Advert||18-Jan-2013|
|Closing Date of Advert||1-Feb-2013|
|-PERSON SPECIFICATION |
For appointment to this position a candidate must have:-
i) A degree in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, ICT, or Audio-visual Engineering from a recognized institution with one (1) year relevant experience.
ii) A diploma in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications, ICT, or Audio-Visual Engineering from a recognized institution with three (3) years relevant experience.
In addition to the specifications given for each of the jobs the applicants should have the following core competencies:
1. Excellent planning and organizational skills;
2. Excellent communication skills with the ability to prepare and present concise oral and written reports;
3. Be a person of high integrity and ethical conduct;
4. Have strong leadership skills;
5. Have clear understanding of the role of the Judiciary in realizing the demands of the Constitution, Vision 2030 and other policy documents of the Judiciary
6. Have good customer care and public relations skills;
7. Have good interpersonal skills and be a team player;
8. Have the ability to work under minimal supervision;
Possession of managerial skills in planning, budgeting and project management will be desirable for the position.
|Duties and Responsibilities|
|-OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB |
Reporting to the Senior ICT Officer, the incumbent will provide audio-visual technical support wherever required.
The main duties for the Audio-Visual Technician will be to:-
a) Configure, setting up and troubleshooting Audio-Visual systems
b) Maintain Audio-Visual systems
c) Record Audio-Visual sessions